The Warming Hut at the Elk Valley Nordic Centre may be rented for an event. The attached document is our policy that explains the necessary details and your resposibilities. A sample document of third-party liability insurance is also shown for reference.
To rent the Warming Hut:
- View calendar below to ensure no conflicting events. Note that rental of the hut is not possible through the winter season on Saturdays until after 12pm.
- Read through the Rental Policy document below, to ensure you understand the rental requirements
- Complete and sign the the Rental Policy document and email to email@example.com
- Upon approval of your event, you will be directed to drop off or mail a cheque (payable to Fernie Nordic Society), or make your rental payment via the website 'Pay Now' button on this page. Sorry, no online debit.
* IMPORTANT Please Note - Special Event Third party liability insurance of $1,000,000 is required for all rentals. In some cases, a business' insurance may have special event coverage included, as may one's home insurance. Please confirm with your insurance provider. If you need to purchase insurance for your event, you can do so at most local insurance brokers.
Our postal address is Fernie Nordic Society PO Box 843, Fernie, BC V0B 1M0
Our email address firstname.lastname@example.org Contact us for any additional information.
Rental Policy WarmingHutRentalPolicy_2016.pdf
Sample Insurance Beacon Event App.pdf